Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. Pursuant to Article 20 par. 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Acts, No. 144, item 1204 as amended) and pursuant to Article 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law (Journal of Acts of 2004, No. 171, item 1800), ZAK SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Puławska 1A/20, 02-515 Warsaw, entered in the commercial register by the District Court for Warsaw-Mokotów in Warsaw, Division XIII Economic of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000620898, NIP (tax identification number): 5213737129, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, implements this Privacy and Cookies Policy, hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”.
2. Unless it results differently from Policy’s provisions, any and all definitions written in the Policy with capital letters have their meaning determined in the www.petitemaison.pl Shop Regulations.
3. In order to use services offered by the Seller via the Shop, the User is obliged to fill in a proper form, with his/her personal data.
The provision of personal data in the form is voluntary; however it is necessary for the Seller to render services for the User via the Shop.
Any and all personal data which the User has provided in the registration form, contact form or in a correspondence with the Seller are processed in accordance with requirements stipulated in Polish law, in particular in the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (consolidated text: Journal of Acts of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended) and in the Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Acts of 2013, item 1422 – i.e. as amended).
4. The data administrator is the Seller. The Seller may entrust another entity with processing gathered personal data of the User on the basis of an agreement concluded between the Seller and the other entity pursuant to Article 31 of the Act on 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection.
In order for the Seller to carry out provisions of sales agreements and services agreements concluded by the Seller with the Users via the Shop, the Users’ data will be entrusted in particular to the following entities:
– courier company – Apaczka.pl.
5. The User has a right to access, verify, change or delete his/her personal data by placing a proper request to the Seller.
6. The Seller processes Users’ personal data in the scope indispensable to establish, execute or terminate legal relation, whose aim is to perform services offered via the Shop. Users’ personal data contained in the correspondence with the Seller are used in order to provide User with answers.
Based on an additional and optional agreement, which the User may express in a separate declaration, the Seller may process Users’ personal data for marketing purposes. If the User expresses his/her consent, he/she may also withdraw it at any time.
7. Based on an additional and optional agreement expressed by the User, the Seller has a right to send commercial information to User’s e-mail addresses or telephone numbers. The agreements referred to above may be cancelled by the User at any time.
8. Pursuant to biding law regulations, personal data gathered by the Seller may be provided to entitled state authorities.
9. The Seller makes use of cookie files (cookies), i.e. small text information stored on a User’s end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone). Cookies may be read by the Seller’s ICT system.
The Seller stores the cookies on the User’s end device and subsequently gains access to the information contained therein for the purposes of: statistics, ensuring proper website operation, and in particular keeping session after logging in and storing recently viewed products.
10. The Seller also informs the Users that there is a possibility to configure the browser in such a way as to disable storing of cookies on the end device.
The Seller also indicates that the User may remove the cookies after the Seller has saved them via: appropriate browser functions, dedicated programmes or the use of adequate tools available in the operating system used by the User.
The following links contain information on how to remove cookies from the most popular browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
11. The Seller also informs the Users that the change of browser configuration, which disables or limits storage of cookies on the User’s end device may result in limiting of proper functioning of services rendered. Similar effects may be observed in the case of removing the cookies while carrying out a given service. Such a situation may cause a lack of possibility to log into the Shop or termination of a session after logging in.
Data contained in system logs.
12. Any and all information contained in system logs in connection with general rules of providing internet connections are used by the hosting company which provides services for the Shop only for technical and statistical purposes.
Technical measures used by the Seller.
13. The Seller uses technical measures required by currently biding regulations on personal data protection, which prevent collection and modification of the personal data sent electronically, by unauthorised persons.
14. The User cannot use services rendered via the Shop anonymously or under a pseudonym.
15. The Seller shall also register the IP number via which the User accesses the Shop.
16. In case of any questions and/or opinions concerning the Seller’s Policy, please contact us via: email@example.com
The Policy is available at: www.petitemaison.pl